Follow the steps below to invest in our products.
Important information: As detailed in the relevant PDS, either Fidante Partners Services Limited or Fidante Partners Limited is the responsible entity of each Fund. As responsible entity, Fidante Partners issue units in the Fund and is legally responsible to the unitholders of the Fund for its operation. All correspondence pertaining to your investment will be issued by Fidante Partners and you should contact Fidante Partners with any queries regarding your investment.
Read the product disclosure statement and any other additional information relating to the product you intend to invest in. Please click on the relevant link below to access the fund documents on our responsible entity's website.
- Alphinity Australian Share Fund
- Alphinity Concentrated Australian Share Fund
- Alphinity Socially Responsible Share Fund
- Alphinity Australian Equity Fund
Complete the application form
Complete the relevant identity verification form:
- ID form for Individuals and sole traders
- ID form for Australian Companies
- ID form for Superannuation Funds and Trusts
Send all completed forms to:
Reply Paid 86049
Sydney NSW 2001
(no stamp required)
For more information, call the Fidante Investor Services Team on 13 51 53 or speak to your Financial Planner.